Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

FTMs- what are you doing all day?

I am a home body and don't crave a whole lot of social interaction, but I am getting a little antsy on my maternity leave.  (This will be my 3rd week offf) Never thought I'd be saying that!)  I am so glad to be home and wouldn't have it any other way, but I've kind of fallen in the rut of just watching TV all day, getting a few things done around the house, and pretty much just "hanging out".  I feel lazy and unproductive. So, besides taking care of the baby, what are you spending time doing?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

photo bible.gif

Re: FTMs- what are you doing all day?

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member

I also fell into the watching TV all day routine, although I try to sleep when LO naps but I'm not much of a nap taker so that's hard. As soon as I could lift the car seat in and out of the car (I had a C-section) on my own, I started taking him o

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    That pretty much describes my life for probably the first 6 weeks of maternity leave. I watched more TV than I ever have in my whole life!
    Now, we've fallen into a pretty predictable routine. I do housework while she naps, we visit my mom in the af
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are remodeling our house that we just bought in December so besides all the caring for LO and basic cleaning, I am learning a whole lot of new things about houses! I have been painting rooms, mudding, texturing walls, staining wood, making a lot of Hom
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I workout, clean something, take LO on a walk (if the weather isnt cooperating, I put him in a sling and we walk on the treadmill) and watch tv. Taking care of baby takes so much time and effort. Try not to think about being productive in the sense tha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I try to list one or two household chores I want to get done before the day is out. The weather has been nicer  and daylight has been lasting longer so we go for walks in the early evening before starting bedtime routines. We go to public library sto
  • Options

DD is 2 weeks today and I haven't been able to get much done since she's been cluster feeding. If she does go down for a nap I'll try to start something like cutting up fruit for the fridge or folding laundry but if she wakes up wanting treat I have to

• Options
    I was a C-section mama so my first two weeks were a blur of recovering from that, and now we're figuring out LO's feeding schedule bc my boy is HUNGRY! :) So I spend a lot of time feeding him, changing him, feeding him again, then trying to get him to nap
  • Options

After I was released to start doing things due to c section, I would take care of lo and try to play with the dogs. As lo and I started to get our rhythm down it became getting house hold chores down, we go for walk about every other day weather permit

April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options

I'm a STM and my older son is home MWF and at daycare T/TH. MWF we're busy - he has services coming to the house 1-2 times a day in the morning, he watches TV, we play, try to take a walk, do errands (with both of them if I'm feeling brave) or go visit

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options

imagekleigh926:
    That pretty much describes my life for probably the first 6 weeks of maternity leave. I watched more TV than I ever

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"