January 2013 Moms

Bed Time Routine!

Hi Ladies!

We are going to start DD on a bed time routine pretty quick here, just interested to hear what your bed time routines are like and what are your favorite things to do! Our little girl just turned 3 months old, so if you have any tips or tricks lets here 'em!

Re: Bed Time Routine!

• For our LO, we start bedtime at 7:30. Each night, we do bath I let her play as long as she stays happy, lavender lotion, pj's, swaddle, and I nurse and read a bedtime story at the same time. There are a few nights that we will be out and when we get home
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC: 2011 BFP: February 10, 2012 Natural M/C: February 28, 2012 BFP: June 3, 2012 EDD: February 1, 2013 Pre-e diagnosis, est. delivery date Jan 11th
  • We started our LO on a routine pretty early, about 2 weeks and she seems to do great with it considering she goes to bed fine every night and still refuses to naps:
    I bring her in her room put a lullaby on that's on her noise machine, give her a mes
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our routine starts around 8.  DS plays on his playmat, and does some tummy time.  Then he gets a bath, and then straight to the nursery for his last bottle.  I rock him to sleep while listening to Lullaby Renditions of The Cure, Muse, Led Z

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• I give her a bottle and swaddle. She goes to sleep within 10 minutes.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We always do bath, pj, sleepsack, bottle, cuddle/burping and then take her to her crib, if she's still awake we turn the carrillon on, otherwise I just lay her down

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • We start about 7:30. Warm bath, lotion, book, swaddled, lights off, nurse to sleep. I like how some have added a certain sound to the routine.
  • At around 8:30 we start winding things down (turning down the lights, playing soft music etc) She nurses and then we rock for a little bit.  We read a nice story and look at pictures and then wrap her up and turn on her sound machine.&
  • We start winding down around 7. DD still naps between every feed, but only for 45 to 60 minute during the day. When she wakes from her last nap she nurses. Then we have a calm activity, reading, calm songs, or some such. Then a diaper change and into h
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a very simple night time routine. I feed Lo around 6:307pm. Then I put him in his bounce chair in the bathroom. Then I jump in the shower to wash myself and prepare for the work day. Then I hop out and start the bath. Then Lo and I take a bath tog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"