Baby Names

Audrey???

I really like this name- it is in my top five, but it seems like it is becoming more and more popular these days.  I don't mind somewhat popular, but as a teacher, I don't want her to have the same name as a bunch of people in her class.  What do you think? Do you know a lot of Audreys being born these days? 

Re: Audrey???

• I know 3 under the age of 4. But still love this name. Classy and fun at the same time.
  • I work in preschool in Florida and I haven't come across any in 6 years, Lots of Ava, Makayla, Alyssa, Rhiannon/Rhianna, an Addison, Olivia, Annabeth, Allessandra, and the more common names like Christina and Nicole.
    BLAD reppin'

• Loading the player...
  • My DD has this name and I haven't ran into others but maybe look up the popularity in your state on the social security website?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It is in the 30's for 2011, but I also two babies under the with this name.  I just thought it might be regional. 
  • I know two Aubreys IRL, and no Audreys. I love it, though. I'd use it if DH would get on board.

• i don't know of any audreys.

i like it!

• To me it seems like it's been fairly popular in the last 5 years or so. Before that I'd only known 1 young Audrey (she's in college now; the other Audreys were more my mom's age, in their 60s now). I've never been a fan at all (based on the sound of the n
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I have a friend who is due in about a week and naming her DD Audrey. I think it's a beautiful name.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only know one.  She's almost 5.

My dd's name was around 30 on the SSA when she was born.  While there have been others with the same name at her school, she's always been the only one in her class. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DDs name was soooo close to being Audrey, and I still love the name.

I know a little Audrey who is 5 or 6 years old and another soon-to-be-born Audrey, but that's it.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• kmplskmpls member
    I know one but they spelled it Audri.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD is Audrey, she is the only one I know or have met. To me it's a classic name, like Elizabeth, it will always be somewhat popular and you will run into them, but it will never be trendy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone.  I looked and it is actually #43 in my state for 2011.  I wonder if it has gone up since then though...  I guess I will keep it in my top few choices.  Thanks for the feedback! 
  • imagemj.reilly:
    It has been pretty steady the past 510 years 4050s since 2007. It has risen from being in the 100s.I haven't noticed man
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I personally only know one, but know it is gaining in popularity. Still, it's such a lovely name I wouldn't write it off. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"