Babies: 0 - 3 Months

if you use gripe water...

Do you give it to LO from the dropper or in a bottle?  When/how often do you give it?  Thanks.

Re: if you use gripe water...

• In a dropper, and no more than the package allows. Usually when he has hiccups
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • From the dropper, because I BF and DD doesn't get bottles very often. I only give it occasionally when she has a bad case of the hiccups.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • We lived on gripe water once she was old enough to take it, before that it was gas drops.. But I always put them in her bottle because the first time i tried to give them to her in the dropper she got choked and it scared the heck out of me. So the bottle
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Dropper, once in the evening if fussy, 3/4 tsp.  We use a medicine syringe (I hate droppers - they are so difficult to measure and not drown the kid when giving it.) LO is EBF, so no bottles, but that sounds easy too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In the bottle and not at every feeding but for sure the one before he goes to bed.
  • I give it in a dropper, the reccomended dose. He gets it when he's having trouble getting gas/poop out and he's in a lot of pain from it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Half dose every night about 2 hours before bed.  I love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • From the dropper.  My son must like it because he sucks it straight out of there.

• In the dropper and when he's F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G out.(It says not to give it more than 6x/day on the package) I just assume it MUST be digesting issues so I calm him enough so he won't choke on it and drop it on in, put him in the swing and wait. Works every
    Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"