Phoenix Babies
Options

Prenatal/Birthing Classes in Phoenix

this is my first baby and our doctor isn't being helpful as to being resourceful when it comes to our questions so does anyone know of a good place to go?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Prenatal/Birthing Classes in Phoenix

• Options
    My OB maricopa OB gyn offers them every month, the first two Mondays. Where are you in the valley?
  • Options
    Most of the hospitals offer classes
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Scottsdale Healthcare Shea has a good class. I took it. It's very informative. It is three days for 2.5-3 hours each day. Mine was every thursday for three weeks. It cost $80. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I believe I am on the west side near the I-10 & 83rd Ave 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Most women take the birthing classes offered at the hospital they will deliver at close to the end of their pregnancy unless they want to take special classes not offered at the hospital.  Are you delivering at Estrella?  I would check out th

• Options
    imagekasiamichalik7:
    Scottsdale Healthcare Shea has a good class. I took it. It's very informative. It is three days for 2.53 hours each
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Kirsten,

I go to Maricopa OBGYN on Highland and 20th st in Phoenix, but they have never mentioned anything to me about these classes..

-Kelli 

• Options
    Going to the classes at Arrowhead hospital where I'll be delivering
  • Options
    Babymoon Inn, if you might want to go the natural route. It's in downtown phoenix
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"