C-sections

I want to avoid a c-section

I have a transversed baby and I'm 34 weeks pregnant. I found spinningbabies.com and naturallyalingned.com and will be getting treated by both. I'm trying all the techniques from Spinning Babies, including moxibustion and cold packs near baby's head. If my baby doesn't move in the next 2 weeks, discussion of a c-section will occur and it's not something I want to hear. I've been doing inversions and the last inversion I will try is an external inversion, also called ECV. What has worked for you to avoid c-section?  

Re: I want to avoid a c-section

• OP, you're clearly a dumbass and didn't pay attention to the board you made this post on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMelRC117:
    Wellllll...seeing as how this is the C SECTION BOARD...looks like it wasn't avoided for whatever the reason was.</di
  • Loading the player...
  • MUD orrr someone with no common sense.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ha! Look, my baby was breech and I'm on this board for a reason. I thought I really wanted a version but I've heard horrible things about the pain and the complications/problems that can occur with the baby. My OB and his partner do not recommend them
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Try posting to the natural birth board. They tend to be helpful - and apparently more polite than some of the above comments. Good luck! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:
    Try posting to the natural birth board. They tend to be helpful - and apparently more polite than some of the above
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Yeah, you might have more success on the natural birth board.  If we were so good at avoiding c-sections, we wouldn't be on the c-section board.  But it is probably good that you posted here, because you need to know that having a c-section i

DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Me thinks you didn't read what board you are on.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageRunaway22:
    Try posting to the natural birth board. They tend to be helpful - and apparently more polite than some of the above co
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageMelRC117:
    Wellllll...seeing as how this is the C SECTION BOARD...looks like it wasn't avoided for whatever the reason was.</di
  • Wow.

OP- I have both had and avoided a c/s. I was able to VBAC with DD after she was flipped thanks to seeing my chiro who does the Websters technique. I highly recommend you give it a try.

• imageMelRC117:
  • I find myself having a lot of disdain for the negative societal attitude toward c-sections. My c/s experience was an excellent one. I don't feel like I "missed out", I certainly don't feel like I did anything to create the situation, and there most def

• OP, your baby is going to be born the way your LO was meant to be born. My C/S was emergency, and I literally had moments to give my consent for it. The one thing I really held onto and will to this day is what I said to the doctors when they asked me

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMelRC117:
    imageCalMum_Momma
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"