February 2013 Moms
Options

need pump advice

I have been renting the Medela symphony pump from Babies R Us for about two months.

I didn't want to buy because I wasn't sure if my supply would last and we would be able to continue with it. Since my supply seems to be a little better, I would like to buy a pump to continue pumping when I go back to work. 

Can anyone recommend something comparable to the one I have been using?

Lilypie - (KNqh)

Re: need pump advice

• Options

I'd probably get a Medela PISA so you can use your tubing and other parts.  The one you had is hospital grade and will be much better suction wise than what you buy.  Since you are used to the medela already, I might stick with that brand. I

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd also recommend the PISA this is the only one I've had aside from the hospital one and I really like it. The suction is good enough for me I never use it all the way up and its very similar to what I used in the hospital. It's a pretty simple straight
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used the Symphony in the hospital and now I use the Medela Swing.  The tubing and everything is compatible, so I have two sets which is nice.  As PPs said, the Symphony is hospital-grade so it's much stronger, but the others are pretty good.<b

• Options
    I would recommend a Hygeia. It has the LBI model which is an internal battery. I used a symphony in the hospital and the two are fairly comparable in terms of power. If you buy it retail it's the Enjoye LBI and if its through insurance it's the Enriche LB
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I think I will be going with the PISA. I appreciate your help.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"