December 2011 Moms

WWYD?

Hi everyone, what would you do if you had a day off of work and childcare for a full day from 8:30 am to 5:30pm??

i have Monday off for patriots day, our company changed their policy, we never did before. So now DH is working I'm off and the nanny is scheduled to work.

WTH should I do?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WWYD?

• I'd probably get out of the house for a bit. Pedicure, lunch, bookstore... something along those lines. Enjoy your day off!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would clean the house, spend some time on the computer, maybe try out my sewing machine, read a book, sleep, work in the garden for a bit and cook a delicious dinner. :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • I would probably do something for myself [pedicure, shopping alone, read a book] for a half a day then let the nanny off a little early in the afternoon.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • -T--T- member
    imagejesselayne8:
    I would probably do something for myself [pedicure, shopping alone, read a book] for a half a day then let the nanny o
  • Are you off with pay? Do you really like your nanny? I would either give her the day off with pay too (an early spring bonus) or give her the choice of having half the day off (morning or afternoon) and using the time when she works as a time to do whatev
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image-T-:
    imagejesselayne8:</

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I thought about this but she has two weeks paid vac of her own and 10 other paid holidays off. I think I may go back to bed for a little bit when she gets here, then to a movie and grocery shopping. I'll prob let her go a few hrs early too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejesselayne8:
    I would probably do something for myself [pedicure, shopping alone, read a book] for a half a day then let the na
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Mom's Day Out!!! 

Since the Nanny comes to your place, unless there's a way to block yourself off from the rest of the household to do some things around the house you've been meaning to do, get out and do some things for yourself!  Yo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"