June 2013 Moms

NBR: White Dresses

I work in a hotel and we have several wedding groups staying with us this weekend. I think 3 of the weddings were today. I have seen SEVERAL (like 10+) ladies wearing white dresses. NONE of them were the Brides. I mean really? How could you wear a white dress to someone elses wedding? The closest I could every get to that would be a Dark cream color or light yellow dress.
Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 

Re: NBR: White Dresses

• A girl who wasn't even invited to my wedding crashed it wearing a short white lace dress, I was super unimpressed.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been to a couple of weddings lately where guests wore white or cream. How do people not know that you don't do that??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jefkjefk member

image~~Chels&Ry~~:
    A girl who wasn't even invited to my wedding crashed it wearing a short white lace dress, I was super unimpr
  • I was so busy with, you know, getting married that I don't remember what anyone wore to my wedding except for those in the wedding party. Someone could have worn white and I wouldn't have noticed. Whatever.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagebaby Gs mommy:
    because people are rude!! I have never worn white or cream to a wedding. However, one of my half sisters (proba
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • imageBbyCarter13:

imagebaby G
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejefk:

image~~Chels&R
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageQueSyrah:
    I've been to a couple of weddings lately where guests wore white or cream. How do people not know that you don't do
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"