April 2013 Moms

Pineapple

So anyone have good luck with the eating pineapple trick? Sex is definitely out, poor DH, but I do love pineapple.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pineapple

• I starting eating it yesterday, along with raspberry leaf drops. We are gonna try Kraft Mac and Cheese with worstershire sauce today someone told me about that and it sound yummy anyway. ;.

I won't try sex or hot sauce, DH actually isn't

• I ate pineapple and had sex multiple times last week. Still 39 weeks pregnant...

As a strange side note though...I have been having a mild craving for pineapple. Like strawberry milkshakes w/ pineapple chunks. Perhaps it's my bodies way of tell

• Loading the player...
  • What kind of pineapple did you ladies try? I heard it has to be fresh, which makes since canning/ storing juice would have denatured the enzyme that is supposed to induce. Good luck, hopefully we're holding our LO's soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 5 days over due and pineapple doesn't seem to be doing anythign. But it can't hurt right?? Next on the list to try is KFC. A lady from my church swears by it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  •  

I did fresh that is pre-cut and then wrapped in plastic tray in the produce section b/c I'm too lazy to cut it and hate the taste of the can that I feel gets left behind. As for when I had the milkshakes...I didn't actuall

• imageTrishPete07:
    5 days over due and pineapple doesn't seem to be doing anythign. But it can't hurt right?? Next on the list to try is
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMklems29:
    What kind of pineapple did you ladies try? I heard it has to be fresh, which makes since canning/ storing juice would hav

• Ooooh pineapple sounds so good. I'm going to have to go get some. 
  • I've been eating pineapple, dates, and drinking raspberry tea every day for about 2 weeks. I believe it is working-I can feel light contractions after eating/drinking them. I was not dilated or softened when I started and now I am 3 cm and 75% effaced. I
  • So, I'm now 6 days over and have tried 2 fresh pineapples, eggplant Parmesan, wine, spicy Caesars, Chinese food, daily walks, bouncing on the ball every day, solo dance parties in my living room, sex, the breastpumpand have been drinking red raspberry lea
  • I am unsure if I can stomach any more pineapples. They aren't working for me, although the other night after I ate them it seemed like something was starting but after a day it subsided. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • On spinningbabies.com, it says you would need to eat 7 pineapples for it to do anything, IF anything at all.

That being said, I'm eating pineapples, but I don't expect anything to happen
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I don't like pineapple, but we did just have sex and I ate hot sauce last night. We shall see!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • I had an incredible craving for pineapple the night before my water broke with DD2 ( I need to update my ticker).I had no clue that it is one of the foods associated with helping labor along so I went to Whole Foods and proceeded to eat an entire fresh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekravenmoore:

imageNicoleSB80
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I ate a whole pineapple in one day and nothing.  However, I used evening primrose oil one time and my water broke that night.  
  • imageakraxner:
    I ate a whole pineapple in one day and nothing.  However, I used evening primrose oil one time and my water bro
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • imagemrsbea:
    imagekravenmoore:</
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • I actually have a fresh pineapple that I am cutting into today - even if it doesn't work, with the heat, it is sure to be delicious and refreshing. but I have tried spicy food, everything with jalape?os and spicy Chinese food and lots of sex. so far no

• DH is at the store picking up some pineapple.  I love pineapple anyway, but I'm hoping it will get things going.  I am pretty miserable.  DH has offered to "induce" me later tonight, so we'll see if that works too.  I'm just done.&nbsp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"