November 2012 Moms

sleep

Our baby wont got go sleep in the day time which is leading to huge battles to go to bed at night. I'm at the point where if I hear her cry one more time I'm going to throwup! I can't handle this. She sleeps great once she's down (at night) but during the day its one battle for a 10 min nap after another!

What do you do? Has anyone else been through this? if so how did you handle it?

Could really do with support right now! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: sleep

• how is she in the car?

For your peace of mind I would say get her int he car, get some good tunes on that you like and go for a sceanic drive, even just to get a 30 min to 1 hr nap in her.. it will help reset her in the least and you can breathe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I would try things that relax her. A bath maybe? For Benjamin he sleeps great in his crib at night but not for naps. His swing is the best for his naps. He goes in there after breakfast and playtime and sleeps a minimum of an hour. And of course, the c

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabyMakes 3:

I would try things that relax her. A bath maybe? For Benjamin he sleeps great in his crib at night but not for na

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Before I started sleep training, the only way I could get C to nap was if I swaddled her and put her in her swing with a binky lodged in her mouth. Even then it was sometimes a fight. Things are better now though.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bath > bedtime story > swaddle and sshhhing 

is the temp in the room ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"