Multiples

Bathing twins in big bath

My boys are 10 months, and we just got around to trying the bathtub.  I had my husband's help, and they did fine.  My question is:  have any of you successfully bathed them both in the tub on your own?  Obviously I'd have everything I needed and setup beforehand.  It'd be nice to have the option instead of waiting for my husband's help on the weekends.

Thanks for the advice!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bathing twins in big bath

• Did you put the inflatable tub insert in? Mine will be 9 months and I have not done it yet. I fill up a FP tub and do it on my table to save my back. I'm guessing when they outgrow the tub I will go to our tub, but I am nervous about it, I would only do o
  • I have been using the bath chairs from Walmart. They are a lifesaver! I have been putting my two year old and the twins in at one time and it works so much easier. I get everything ready before hand and I have a system of getting everyone out. Its a job!&
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I started bathing my twins in the big bath when they were a month old.  I put less than an inch of water in the tub and just laid them down.  I have no idea if this is just something that is or isn't done but I did it. Sometimes I would also

• I saw a good idea on Pinterest. You can buy a plastic laundry basket and let the babies sit in there. The water goes in and out the through the openings in the basket, babies don't slip around, and their toys are right by them in the basket.
  • Mine are almost 8 months and I do. I just throw 2 hand towels down for them to it on so they don't slide around. No issues at all. I've been doing it this way for about a month and a half. 
  • I was on my own most of the time since DH traveled M-F. I was not able to bathe them together until they were closer to 1 year. I would get the bath ready then set up a big towel on the bathroom floor with toys for one to play with, while I bathed the fir
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a single mom, so every bath was done by myself.  Are they good sitters?  If they are, you can probably just put them in the tub with a few inches of water.  As you said, make sure you have everything you'll need in the bathroom before y
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"