Cloth Diapering

diaper liners?

Anybody know of any good diaper liners? DD wears Huggies goodnites disposable diapers at night (she is completely potty trained during the day) and she is constantly leaking through.  I am wondering if diaper liners would help but I don't have a clue what kind to buy or where to find them.  Maybe I could switch her to Cloth diapers at night?  Do they make Cloth Diapers big enough for a 4.5 year old?  She is 3 foot 7 and weighs about 55 lbs.   I am sorry if my questions sound clueless but when she was a baby I just used pampers and she never leaked.  Now she leaks through everything I have tried at night. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: diaper liners?

• Sustainablebabyish makes fitted diapers that are incredibly absorbent, and they have xlarge. But they're pricey so I don't know if its worth it when your LO won't be in them much longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My size L Fuzzybuns look like they would fit a 55 pounder, but I just know they are too big for my 30 pound almost 3 year old.
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll need to look for a size large or x-tra large fitted. Many WAHMS also offer a toddler-fit size in their fitteds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"