Parenting

That's it. I'm done.

Done changing in front of DS that is.

We've got a guest asleep in our living room so I had ds in the bedroom with dh and I, quickly changing to go outside and let the guest sleep.

Ds goes "what's that, mommy? That's big and scrunchy. What is it?"

He was talking about my boobs. They're apparently big and scrunchy. Scrunchy doesn't seem like a word I want associated with my boobs. DH was crying with laughter at this point.

Please tell me your kids comment on your body!

image image

Re: That's it. I'm done.

• Oh that's funny! Could he have meant your nipple? Like it was hard so it looked scrunchy?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageolp920:
    Oh that's funny! Could he have meant your nipple? Like it was hard so it looked scrunchy?

I don't

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • So far DS1 hasn't said anything about my body but yesterday I was pumping and he was just hardcore staring at my nipples. It was awkward.

image image
  • imagembenit4:
    I said this before in a thread about being naked in front of your kids. Someone was like, when to stop, I was like when th

image image
  • DS is 4.5. He talks about my body CONSTANTLY! He is always hitting my belly and my boobs.

The thing that made me really stop changing in front of him was when he had just turned 4 I was getting ready for work and he was on my bed playing on

• Ha ha! I am dreading the day when it arrives in our home!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ds used to call my stretch marks tiger stripes. He would also say "No offense, mom, but you're kinda fat." Uh, none taken Ds.
  • When I was very little, I told my mom not to lose weight because I told her I liked her squishy. I'm sure that hurt.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • I was getting dressed once when DS came in. I was wearing a thong and he comes around to the back and says "ooooh mumma, too tight!" DH still laughs at that one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• imageTheBub:
    DS is 4.5. He talks about my body CONSTANTLY! He is always hitting my belly and my boobs. The thing that made me
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imagefredalina:
    No but she asked her friend's dad if his penis has hair on it.
    OH MY GOD! That's hilarious.
  • Scruncy? Lol!
    DD was sitting on her changing table while I was dressing her. She reached and honked both my boobs and said "whats that?" I said it was my bra. She touches her own chest and says "wheres my bra?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This isnt about the body, but it is a funny toddler thing...when little brother was 3 or so, he told my dad "too bad you married mom, or else it would just be you and me." We still give him crap about that one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS1 says 'hi boobs' whenever I am pumping. He also insists on his own breast pads. I am ok with that for now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When my friend's daughter was around 4 she told her preschool class that her daddy had a tail in the front after walking in on him in the shower. He made sure to lock the door after that. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:

When my friend's daughter was around 4 she told her preschool class that her daddy had a tail in the front after

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• DD still comes into the bathroom with me sometimes. She's all "Mommy bum? Bum? ". ::poke poke::

Trying to teach her we don't touch other people's bums. Fun times.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• DD is constantly poking and judging my body. She tells me my belly is fat all the time. She's not too good for my self-esteem.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My 2.5 year old hasn't said anything, but if I take shower with him in the room he stares at me like a lewd old man :shudder:. I have a new system of wearing my housecoat into the shower and taking it off when the shower curtains are closed. It weirds me
  • My kid announced to everyone at my baby shower that "These are mommy boob!" while wacking me on the chest.

If we're pressed for time DH or I will shower with her so we aren't doing a bath and shower. I'm waiting her her to start questioning his

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageNana
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageNana
  • imagethetheisens:

When my friend's daughter was around 4 she told her preschool class that her daddy had a tail in the front after

• DD2 mostly just giggles and says "you nakey! I see your booty!" She does stare in bewilderment at my c-section scar-"that hurt?" Both girls are curious about DH and try to catch a glimpse of naked, but he locks the bathroom door to prevent this. One time
  • imageC_mo:
    Thankfully no, but apparently H's cousin once told everyone at a family function that her Mom had a mustache 'down there'...
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That's awesome. So glad DS doesn't talk yet..hate to think what he would say!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagekrptcmsc
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In conclusion, kids are as$holes. Funny as$holes at least.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Scrunchy?  Hmm... I don't think I have ever heard DS say this word and I don't know how I would take it.

I try not to change in front of DS, because I just feel weird about it.  I have come out from changing and he has said stuff like "

• imagewino2006:
    imagethetheisens:

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageKristen050:
    I was getting dressed once when DS came in. I was wearing a thong and he comes around to the back and says "ooooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"