August 2012 Moms

O DH I have no words for you!

Today I text DH this is how the conversation goes

Me--Your picking up Jack tonight?

DH--yeah 

Me-- Ok see you at home then

I just called him because hes normally home by now. I asked him how jack was at daycare today. He says... Shouldn't you know your the one that picked him up.

::cue me freaking out:: O my god we left our baby at day care...they were suppose to close 40 min ago...blah blah blah

He says I'll go pick him up see you soon.

He then rings the doorbell 2 min later Jack in hand

That bastard lied to me! He though it would be hilarious!  It kind of is now but seriously. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: O DH I have no words for you!

• That's messed up but I needed that giggle. Thanks :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds like something my husband would do, lol!  I never believe him though.  

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Loading the player...
  • imagelatnprincess:
    Sounds like something my husband would do, lol!  I never believe him though.  
    <

• Bahahaha! Thanks for the laugh!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is funny. Not funny in the moment funny but definitely funny Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's totally something my DH would do!
  • Oh my gosh, my dh did something very similar once, but much, much worse. We had just moved to our old house- new town, no family nearby- and Logan ended up in the hospital. DH's secretary gave him the number of a daycare lady she used and trusted so th
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's pretty funny :) I might pull that one night on DH. Tee hee hee

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my, that's totally something DH would do to me. Men have a stupid sense of humor!! Don't mess with us about our babies.
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"