Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Excema?

DD has a few red bumps on her belly and sides. They don't seem to bother her at all, are slightly raised and dry. She has had no changes to her diet, soaps, no new medications... so I am a bit confused what may be causing it. I stay home with her right now so I dont think she could have caught something. Its also not getting worse. Could this be excema or just winter dry skin? 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Excema?

• Options
    Maybe a heat rash?
  • Options
    DD had some mild eczema spots (red, dry). I switched to Babyganics lotions and they never came back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little boy has excema according to our doc, and has since pretty much about 1month. Small red bumps, maybe also paired with some dry, rough patches, from head to toe. She recommends adding a little bit of hydrocortisone cream. It soothes the itching th
  • Options
    My daughter had eczema really bad when she was tiny but it's gotten better the older she gets (either that or we are just treating it better).  Right now, she just has some dry, red spots like you're describing.  We use babyganics lotion on it a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks ladies :) That helps a lot! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has had patches of dry skin- totally normal in babies. Usually clears up on it's own. DD has aveeno baby bath wash and lotion and it helps a lot-- she has flare ups after being outside in the heat. Doc said no worries. She doesn't itch it at all. Just
  • Options
    Dd has the same problem only they are on her legs we can't figure it out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter has had it since she was 2 months old. Hers gets pretty bad sometimes. Like last night the little patches she has on her feet were bleeding. We have prescription oil and lotion for her. Before we got this tho I used aveeno baby lotion for ecze
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"