Multiples

Accident

I got rear ended this morning traveling from one school to another. I was just released from the emergency room after a small amount of monitoring, fetal heart tones both sounded good. Released with instruction to watch for stabbing/sharp pains, bleeding, or leaking of fluid. Freaked out! My uterus is "irritated" and tight. Even 4 hours later. Back and head hurt and car is likely totaled. Could use prayers that my uterus calms down and these babies stay put, at 20 weeks we are not ready
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Accident

• I am so sorry to hear this! I'm glad you and babies are ok.  This has been my fear since I drive 45minutes-1hour every day to/from work in busy city traffic.  I will be praying for you and the babies!  Take it easy this weekend.
  • I'm so sorry!!!!! I know it sounds easier than it is, but try your hardest to relax, lay down, drink lots of water, and just relax. Stress is the last thing your body needs....

Hugs!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you and babies are okay. Just breathe and take a warm bath tonight to help you relax. Your poor babies got shook up today, but I beleive our bodies are amazing and those babies had good cushion. I hope everything calms down and they cook for anoth

• Oh how scary!!  Glad you are all OK and I'll be sending positive vibes that they keep on cookin' for a while!
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh goodness.  Prayers headed your way!  Those babes need to stay in!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm glad you're ok. Take it easy! Prayers for your LOs.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sending thoughts and prayers! I was rear ended when i was 8 months pregnant with my boys
    ... car was totaled! They actually kept me overnight! I didnt settle with the other guys insurance company until the babies were born so that i knew both of
  • Oh how scary!! I'm glad you and babies are OK.....T&P for everyone to calm down and for an uneventful 20ish weeks!
  • Thanks everybody. Trying to rest and not think about how irritated my uterus is. So happy the babies sound fine. I go back Tuesday unless something else comes up
  • Ts&Ps!
  • Wow that's awful I'm sorry! Vibes your way!
  • How scary!  Praying things calm down and those babies stay put for many more months.
  • Ts & Ps coming your way! 

Being rear-ended or in any vehicular accident has been my biggest fear since becoming pregnant.  I'm so sorry to hear it happened to you. 

Even though your body got some very unnecessary stress

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• So sorry to hear this but glad to hear the babies are ok and praying your uterus settles down soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh no! How scary! Sending tons of thoughts and prayers to you and your LOs!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"