December 2013 Moms

You know you're pregnant when.......

You know you're pregnant when you are literally dancing in your kitchen because you are so pumped about the bacon cheeseburger with avocado you just made. And because you are out of breath from dancing lol

Let's hear them ladies! What's your "You know you're pregnant when......" moment 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: You know you're pregnant when.......

• imagecrazy4mas9:
    I was watching The Game Plan during nap time and was weeping. I've seen that movie a million times and have never

• You know you're pregnant when you go to leave the house and pick up a backpack instead of your purse :)
  • Loading the player...
  • When you get your favorite tequila as a birthday gift and it makes you sad because you can't have it (or tell the person yet that you can't have it!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • Thanks... I just drooled all over my keyboard thinking about that cheeseburger
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • You know you're pregnant when...

You want to run up to pregnant women in stores and say "i'm going to have a baby too!!!!"

I've been staring...

• You're driving down the road and Kip Moore's "Hey Pretty Girl" comes on the radio and you start crying because of the lyrics:

Hey pretty girl, you did so good

Our baby's got your eyes

and a fighters heart like I knew she would

H

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• You take all nine of your positive pregnancy tests and hug them bc you are so dang happy!!!! ... Then burst into tears
  • You are so grossed out by the baked chicken you made for dinner, but then pour the grease from the chicken over your rice, add onions and pepperocinis and tell your husband to stop laughing because it's actually delicious. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Or look at the picture you took of your positive pregnancy test a billion times.  Or is that just me..... Confused
    Married June 23, 2012

TTC #1 December 2012
    DD born December 2013 

BFP  January 2015
    Due October 2015

• Nope I've been looking at it like crazy too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you're eating carrots as a snack dreaming of the bacon cheeseburger w/ avocado... granted, I think it's early for me to have cravings.

• You cry while watching the season finale of Snooki and JWoWW...oh gosh, did I just admit that?! : )
  • ....when I cry while watching proposals on "the bachelor". And when I can't stomach Polish Sausage, which is beyond ridiculous because I'm Polish and live on that shiit.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You know you are pregnant when refrigerated ginger lollipops are a life saver. 
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You know you are pregnant when you pull out of a parking lot with the back to your suv still open and stuff falling out down the road as you go!
  • You know you're pregnant when you should be excited about the fact that you're about to tell family that you are, but all you can think about is a nap.
  • imageMarieC78:
    When you get your favorite tequila as a birthday gift and it makes you sad because you can't have it or tell the person y

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• when I got teary because my 2 year old wanted her Daddy to read her bedtime story instead of me :( LOL thinking back I don't know why I felt so sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• You know your pregnant when you start crying during the news when they show a picture of the Governor.  He had just become a Grandpa and I couldn't get over thinking of my own dad!

• imageKellyBrisbin:

You know you're pregnant when...

You want to run up to pregnant women in stores and say "i'm going to have

• You know you're pregnant when you turn the dryer on without putting the clothes into it and when you go back to find out you've been running an empty dryer for 45 minutes you cry because you "can't do anything right today"...
    BFP #1 4/8/11 EDD 12/16/11 DS Born 12/18/11<br>
    BFP #2 3/1/13 EDD 11/10/13 MC 3/7/13<br>
    BFP #3 4/5/13 EDD 12/17/13 MMC Discovered 6/4/13 D&C 6/5/13<br>

• You know you're pregnant when your driving home from work and look around not knowing where you are for a few seconds! Nap time!
  • ...when you wake up for the day and are literally ready to climb back in bed 45 minutes later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"