Cloth Diapering

AIOs

What do you ladies like?  We have a lot of pockets and some of them fit my son great, but he is now potty training so we don't use them on him and they don't fit my daughter well. 
We have one Bumgenius Freetime, which I love.  But do you guys have any other recs?  I love how it is so easy to just throw on rather than stuffing and removing inserts, etc.

Thanks!

Little Man 1.8.11
Freshie Girl 9.29.12

Re: AIOs

• Swaddlebees AIO are awesome (soon to be under the Blueberry name).
  • Swaddlebees are my favorite with Tots Bots in second and the old style BG elemental in third.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like GroVia AIO's and the old style BumGenius Elementals as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ah!  You guys are awesome!  Any of these OS?  I love OS stuff.
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • Blueberry Simplex (Swaddlebees).
  • Ditto the Simplex and the TotsBots.  I think simplex is available in sized and OS options (I only have OS) and TotsBots is OS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nattnnattn member

imagemamatobe2012:
    Blueberry Simplex (Swaddlebees).

Another vote for Blueberry (Swaddlebee) Simplexe

• I have simplex AIO and tots bots easy fit, both are OS. I like them, but you still have to tuck the tongue back, and the tots bots doesn't have stay dry built in (they come with a separate liner), so I don't think they're easier than my pockets. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love love Swaddlebees simplex AIO. I also am starting to love the old Elementals...a little to late though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for Swaddlebees. I have the sized version and love how trim it is and how slim it fits between the legs. Nickis Diapers has them for 10% off right now!

imageimage

image           image

• Love Swaddlebees & Bottombumpers. Both come in a sized or OS version. I also really like the old-style BGE (haven't tried the new version yet).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"