Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Ran out of diapers...so I used...

SOOO my twin prego brain was in full force a few hours ago and I ended up using my ds last diaper. When I saw my son hiding in his corner to take a poo I went to his room to grab another diaper from my stash and realized oh great I am out. 

I cleaned him up and searched for a clean towel/rag and also forgot that I never started the dryer on the load of towels I did this afternoon. Damn another load of forgotten laundry needing to be rewashed. 

I looked in the closet for an alternate solution and saw maxi pads from when I had my ds for the postpartum part of delivery.

Needless to say I concocted a diaper out of pads dashed to the store and bought diapers and new pajamas since the pads leaked a little while he peed on the way to the diaper aisle. I am awesome. LOL. What an experience! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ran out of diapers...so I used...

• What a funny story. Thanks for sharing! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha!  Creative thinking.
  • Haha great story! We cloth diaper, but a few times I've forgotten to wash diapers in time and ended up using the last in the stash! I've gotten pretty crafty with towels but I'm lovin the idea of a maxi. Genius!
  • Bahahaha!!!  Loved this!!  So glad you gave me an idea if this happens to me!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol, when I saw this thread title, I was hoping it was gonna be funny... and it was! :)

And it was a reminder that I need to order more diapers!

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Haha nice story!
  • Oh My Gosh! How hysterical! Thanks for sharing!! 
    Grow. Up.
    RME
  • Hilarious.  I totally stock pile.  I have a running out of diapers phobia.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I definitely learned my diaper lesson. Especially with twins on the way! This better not happen again :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"