April 2013 Moms

Confession Friday!!

Come on, end the week right:)
BabyName Ticker

Re: Confession Friday!!

• I no longer make an effort to be pleasant with people who tick me off.  First thing this morning my coworker says to me "Aw hun. You look SO TIRED!" Normally I would smile and say something funny but I just don't have it in me. I didn't look at he

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • 1. I had some pains Wednesday but they went away yesterday. I used it as an excuse to stay home and nest yesterday.

2. I'm extremely sad I did not go into labor last night.

3. I have been active on the April board since last September-i

• Loading the player...
  • imagesilverfanatic:

1. I had some pains Wednesday but they went away yesterday. I used it as an excuse to stay home and nest yester

BabyName Ticker
  • imagesilverfanatic:

1. I had some pains Wednesday but they went away yesterday. I used it as an excuse to stay home and nest yester

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • imagesilverfanatic:

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageAmandaNic87:

I no longer make an effort to be pleasant with people who tick me off.  First thing this morning my cowor

• imageAmandaNic87:

I no longer make an effort to be pleasant with people who tick me off.  First thing this morning my coworker

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRileyB2012:
    imageAmandaNic8
  • Today my DS turns 11 and its his last birthday as an only child. I'm keeping him from school today even though he's missing some tests and my DH said not to. I just want to spend some one on one time with him and spoil him rotten all day. I don't care wha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesilverfanatic:

1. I had some pains Wednesday but they went away yesterday. I used it as an excuse to stay home and nest yes

• I confess that I'm having a difficult time adjusting to being a mother. It hasn't quite sunk in yet this awesome responsibility that I have. Sometimes I look at my precious girl and I don't feel a connection. But then the couple times I've been away from
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I confess that I immediately close all really long posts....I just cannot focus on that much text, especially if it isn't broken into paragraphs
    BabyName Ticker
  • Last night I broke down in tears because I was just.so.tired. The confession part is that it was triggered by successive losses to MH on Dr. Mario! I normally kick his butt at that game and yesterday I just couldn't focus. I'm a dork.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • DH tried to initiate some sexy time last weekend for the first time in weeks and I shut him down.  All I could think about was how it felt like someone hit me in the pubic bone with a baseball bat and my azz was slathered in Preparation H.  I

• imageblueandgray:
    imagesilverfan
  • My DH took yesterday off and I decided that it may be easier when he's at work. I loved having him home all last week but yesterday all I could think about was how I had established a decent routine in my days alone and he was throwing it off!
    I ha

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• I realized last week that I didn't leave an away message on my work phone and I still haven't done anything about it. Maybe I'll call someone next week to let them know.

• imageAmandaNic87:
    imageRileyB201
  • At this point, I'm willing to try pretty much anything to naturally self induce except sex. I feel so large and uncomfortable and so far from anything remotely sexy, the last thing I want to do is have sex. I think it would just end up being super awkard
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCrazyMary77:
    I confess that I'm having a difficult time adjusting to being a mother. It hasn't quite sunk in yet this awesome
  • I plan on spending the entire afternoon on the couch with no pants, watching movies with my 3 year old, and stuffing my face. I only have 9 days left, I'm going to enjoy every dang minute!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCrazyMary77:
    I confess that I'm having a difficult time adjusting to being a mother. It hasn't quite sunk in yet this awesome
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• imageCrazyMary77:
  • imageCrazyMary77:
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• My confession is that I am terrified of my baby being huge so I want to walk every day and to eat nothing other than salad and fruit for the rest of my pregnancy in hopes that she won't grow any more between now and whenever I have her... but over the pas
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• I'm dying my hair on Wednesday (one week before my RCS) but if I go into labor before then I plan on dying my own hair before going in. (unless there is bleeding, sudden intense pain, or something else to make me think something is wrong, then I'd frea

• none5none5 member
    MH is out of ritalin and the pharmacy is out, too!!! At the OB the other day, he opened every drawer and cupboard he could get his hands on and paced the room. He drove me nuts. If this situation doesn't get fixed before delivery, I will ask him to leave
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. I saw an episode of Pioneer Woman where her kids made smores and I just had to have one. I ate one with my breakfast and made myself one at lunch. I am going to have one at lunch today too!

2. I really wouldn't mind LO coming early so that I d

• imageckhelsea:

imageCrazyMary
  • I've been saying for months I wanted to have the baby this week. It's Spring Break, so DD could be there without missing anything, and it would have been a perfect time. So, this week has been clear on the calendar for months- nothing scheduled but a b

• I am about to go off on my co worker. She just moved into the cubicle next to me on Monday, and since then she's criticized my eating habits, reminded me twice that I could go late, told me her birth story where she kept saying PAIN like, every 3rd word,
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • imagetairairat:
    The first week after Oskar's birth, once the swelling had gone down and I was feeling more like myself I was actually sa
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCrazyMary77:
    I confess that I'm having a difficult time adjusting to being a mother. It hasn't quite sunk in yet this awesome respo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetairairat:
    The first week after Oskar's birth, once the swelling had gone down and I was feeling more like myself I was actually
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have been crabby and bitter since I went over my EDD on Sunday.  The doc didn't think I'd make it to my appointment Monday, but now it's three days away and I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm going to be induced.  I thought I had a pre
  • I've already experienced the labor and delivery experience just once, but that was 9. NINE. years ago. I confess that while I technically know what to expect, I feel like its the first time all over again. I have no problem relating to all the pg ins and
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I sometimes desperately wish I were back at the hospital so the nurses could take LO to the nursery and I could get a nice 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep
  • imageSpringPeeper:

imageCr
  • Since I am over due my OB made me go into the hospital for an NST this morning. Dh decided to come with at the last minute because a guy at work told him that maybe they would end up keeping me and inducing. Everything was fine, baby was happy so we we

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetairairat:
    The first week after Oskar's birth, once the swelling had gone down and I was feeling more like myself I was actual
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"