3rd Trimester

ready to be done

I'm 36 weeks and I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy. My daughter came early at 34w5d so ever since then I've been expecting him to come everyday. I know the longer he stays in there the better but with a 20 month old and having not so nice symptoms I am ready for him to come out and see his little face! Anyone else just done?

Re: ready to be done

• I'm done and I'm only 32 weeks! I have 2 months to go. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm only 32 weeks and ready to be done!  Well, I want her to be healthy so hopefully she'll stay in there awhile longer but still ugh.  The way she's positioned puts so much pressure on my lower back that it hurts all the time and not much I can
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 34 weeks and I am with you. I am just so uncomfortable.
  • My son was born in June at 32w 4d. I unexpectedly got pregnant again when he was 3 months. I've just hit 32 weeks and I have felt "done" for a while. I'm high risk and have been on bed rest since 27 wks. I have weekly dr appts, weekly progesterone injecti
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel the same way. I am 32 weeks as well. DD is 3 and between staying home and taking care of her and trying to still work, I am so uncomfortable and exhausted. I remember the last few weeks DRAGGED with her...ugh.
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm only 31 weeks, but I am so ready to be done. I am so uncomfortable and tired and I hurt all the time. Baby kicks so hard that it hurts and makes me jump. I have really bad restless legs, which makes it impossible to do anything, especially sleep. I ju
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Around 36 weeks I was so ready I didn't think I could stand it! 

It actually got gradually a little better from there though. Now at almost 39 weeks, I'm still UGH, but I feel better than I did at week 35/36 

• I am only 27 weeks, so I still feel fine, but I am the complete opposite; I am praying with everything I have that I make it to 37 weeks! My DD was born at 29w, 6d and the next 9 weeks in the NICU were some of the most terrifying of my life. This time,

• I am 35 weeks and I am with you! I know she needs to cook a little longer but I am soooo over being preg. I can't wait to meet her! I can't eat, sleep. sit, walk or stand comfortably!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel your pain, ladies.  But today I am sitting here thinking my baby is already 16 days old!  Time is not moving too fast instead of too slow.
  • I absolutely feel your pain ladies.  I've been done for a couple weeks myself, but I was definitely done as of Sunday.

I have a friend who gave birth at 33w2d and her poor baby has had a hard road so far.  I know she would have given an

• I was due two days ago (stupid ticker), and I want to cry every morning when I wake up and still nothing. Ughh!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I had a preemie the first time around also but I'm so damn uncomfortable. I want to make it to 37 weeks but after that I think I will feel really done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"