Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby bedtime what do you do?

James is two weeks old tomorrow.
Curious what time you all put your babies to bed. This far I've kept him out of bed until 930, hoping that he will sleep longer stretches but I just realized that doesn't make much sense since he's basically sleeping all day already.

Any insights?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Baby bedtime what do you do?

• Im definitely no expert but I think at this age they just need a lot of sleep. My LO is 3 1/2 weeks and if she is up a lot during the day she doesn't sleep more at night.. At least not yet..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • At that age, he just slept in two hour spurts, then ate, then pooped, then slept again.  He was very rarely awake.  Now, he sleeps in three hours spurts and is awake for a few hours each day.  We don't really have a "bedtime" because he

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • BBS!BBS! member
    At that age we put him to bed when we went to bed. I think we started a bedtime routine around 5 weeks
  • imagepitterpatter129:

At that age, he just slept in two hour spurts, then ate, then pooped, then slept again.  He was very rar

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD will typically eat around 8:00 or 8:30 p.m. Then she gets a diaper change, swaddled, and cuddles with me on the couch for awhile until her eyes start closing. We put her down in her crib at about 9:00.

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Right now, he doesn't go to bed until I do, which is usually around 10:30. However, he usually sleeps in the bouncer in the living room for at least an hour or two before that (he's been sleeping for about 2 hours now...). He's a good night sleeper (for n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"