May 2013 Moms

~ Weekly High Risk Check In ~

Good afternoon, ladies! If I do not have you on the list, or the information listed is wrong or too vague, please let me know. If there is anything you would like to see changed or added with the check-in please give suggestions!What are you most concerned about as a high-risk mom this week? What are you most proud of as a high-risk mom this week?Any other questions/concerns/vents/celebrations?  Responses to last check in:A general announcement, please feel free to check in as long as you want. We won't kick anyone out for no longer being high risk, or having their baby/babies!I'm going to do the individual responses in a reply. High Risk list AcutieRN- History of atrial fib and blood clot risk
  agnowamrs- anti kell antibodies and a kell positive husband (chance for intrauterine blood transfusions/early delivery)BossMamma83- type 2 Diabetic and two prior C-Sections Bostonmomof2+- Sjogren's disease, rhuematoid arthritis, baby heart block risk, and 2 prior C-Sections (all related), this baby has an echogenic bowel and a hole and leak in heart2010Bride2be- Weight and fluctuating bpBreanna113- Epilepsy, low progesterone, SCH, history of PTL, pre-e and placental abrubtionCaden1206- Unexplained PTL in previous pregnancy, cerclage
 D&S724- Marginal placenta previaeroplane- 2 SCHs, history of PTL and cervical incompetencyJteneback- Previous PTLKateRN08- Marginal placental abruption, blood clot over cervix, renal colic, hydronephrosis, on bed rest kmcd23- Type 1 diabetes, hypothyroidism and SCHlaurncui812.0- Type 1 diabetes LMK613- Severe hyperemesis mandy_marie- previous DVTmegsll- GD and SCHmiraclemarie- Seizure disorder and baby with echogenic bowel MitoRachel- Mitochondrial dysfunction, dysautonomia and autoimmune adrenal disease (all pre-pregnancy)MommaMay06- pre-e with previous pregnancy and lupusmommy0411- PTL and strict bed rest MrsJ723- congenital heart defect and repeat C-SectionMrsM623- congential heart defectMrsRed09- Fluctuating bp  and asthma (mostly the medication?)nola78-  Unexplained PTL in previous pregnancy, SCH, PTL, emergency cerclage, full bed rest, mom (peripartum cardiomyopathy) and baby (isolated right aortic arch with a vascular ring) heart issues with this pregnancynykkybaby- factor II gene mutation (clotting disorder), Sjogren's diseasePetraStonegirl- age, variable BP, on Lovenox for FVL, high risk of uterine rupture in laborpinstripechik- fibroids and history of m/cs quiggles219- placenta previa RachelandEduardo- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (clotting disorder)Rachel Goldstein- Carrying triplets (loss of babyA) (Had her boys!)riorisa- IgA Nephropathy (kidney disease that also causes high BP), clotting disorder, weight, and AMA starry0531- hypothyroidism, Arnold Chiari Malformation, and history of GDThankful0124- PTL, unexplained heart and oxygen levels in mother wanttobeamom- bicornuate ute, history of PTL watermelonmom- history of pre-e, high BP with this pregnancy  Sorry the formatting is still kind of weird.
Married to E on June 5, 2010
Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.

Re: ~ Weekly High Risk Check In ~

• What are you most concerned about as a high-risk mom this week? At my growth u/s last Friday they estimated DD at 7lb9oz-7lb11oz at 36 weeks. The doctor said the u/s can be anywhere from .5-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you for all the lovely comments last week. I feel blessed! Some of you asked about my pregnancy. From weeks 6-26 I had debilitating fatigue. While not fun and a logistical challenge, no lasting impact is expected from that to either me or my baby

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • What are you most concerned about as a highrisk mom this week? I have had a stomach bug all week and I'm worried it could trigger PTL. I had to cancel my appt so I don't know what my cervix is up to.What are you most proud of as a highrisk mom this week?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • caden1206- Did the IgM come back negative? You have a very good perspective on BHs. I REALLY hope you get to have a full term baby. You are getting so close to that now!

My IgM came back negative, so I do not have an active CMV infection. 

• I'm new to the check in....

High-Risk due to short cervix (.6cm) as well as possible placenta accreta.

What are you most concerned about as a high-risk mom this week?
    I am concerned abou

• Concerns: not realizing when I go into labor after I stop my meds next week!! I have obsessed over every single contraction, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Proud: made it to 35 weeks and off bedrest soon!! My OB loosened up
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • For those who asked I have made a note to add/update people later.

Concerns- I'm having a hard time telling the difference between low adrenal and general 3rd tri. stuff. On Saturday I thought I was just tired and it wasn't until late that I took

• imageeroplane:
    Concerns: not realizing when I go into labor after I stop my meds next week!! I have obsessed over every single cont
  • Thanks MitoRachel! I am very excited to be off bed rest and the procardia! I have no restrictions and we are now playing the waiting game to see when baby boy will arrive.

Concerns: Now that I am off the medication I am contracting a lot. It's p

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards