Multiples

PW: Crib/daycare ?

Anyone have issues with their babies sleeping, or not sleeping for that matter, in cribs at daycare? They have mostly been sleeping in their RnPs, though DD does fairly well on the occasions we put her in the PnP at night. DS doesn't seem to like either his crib our PnP. I've known all along they were going to have to sleep in a crib at daycare, but figured the center would be willing to help with the transition when they start next week. However when I meet with them today, they were pretty much like, yeah they need to be sleeping in a crib at home or it's going to be really tough on them when they go to daycare. So now I'm in panic mode thinking we need to get them transitioned ASAP. Anyone been in a similar situation and how did it turn out?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PW: Crib/daycare ?

• It varies. Mine haven't started but the room had all empty cribs- my daycare said the kids hate them and prefer sleeping in bouncers. For me I will demand cribs because they will be 14 months old when they start. How old are yours? Mine transitioned aroun
  • imageReilly626:
    It varies. Mine haven't started but the room had all empty cribs my daycare said the kids hate them and prefer sleeping
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You know what a crib will be the safest place for them at a daycare. I'm sure they will also put them in the swing and bouncer and someone's arms. They will get used to the crib quick- mine did no issues. Good luck! It's so hard right? My husband fed my d
  • At the daycare my girls go to, they have to sleep in cribs.  They can sleep in a swing or bouncer for 15 minutes, but then they have to wake them up.  My friends little boy went through a rough couple of weeks until he adjusted to sleeping in th
  • My son took to the crib there pretty quickly, but my daughter took longer. She would sleep in a bouncer for a while. 

I had the same concerns because ours were still napping in various places at home. They will get used to it and the f

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"