August 2012 Moms

People are missing

People have been missing lately. Where are you? How dare you have lives outside of TB! 

Lili, Sharona, punk, hooslisa. Klil, spruce, mo, calival, and there are some others I can't think of off the top of my head. Come out, come out, where ever you are.

Bpaws, how's H today, you've been quiet. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: People are missing

• Thinking the same thing! Also, I have only seen Rhomonk here or there...not much though!
  • I've seen Lili, Klil, and Sharona around.

I think Spruce is still living large on her trip to Canada.

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejodegaard:

I've seen Lili, Klil, and Sharona around.

I think Spruce is still living large on her trip to Canada.

&

Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh and meaknigh is probably busy with her cutie being home from surgery.

Hope H is doing great! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been wondering where Hooslisa went! Haven't seen her around in a while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJayandEmm:
    I've been wondering where Hooslisa went! Haven't seen her around in a while.

Probably br

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAggieDaner:
    imageJayandE
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aw this post made me happy... I've been busy getting ready to transition out of the military since I'm pending a separation request.

Thank you for noticing! Ill be back more in a week or so.
  • imageCaliVal:
    Aw this post made me happy... I've been busy getting ready to transition out of the military since I'm pending a sepa
  • I had zero free time yesterday. My grandfather had open heart surgery on Monday so it's been a crazy week.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehalvorsonl00:

imageCaliVal:<
  • imageCaliVal:
    imagehalvorsonl00:
  • imageScout2005:
    Are they in a FB group? That tends to do it.

NEVER!  I don't do fb. 

I'm&

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Also nicnac, I liked her posts!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hooslisa has posted on facebook a couple of times, but Koa had been sick. I think today was her first fever free day in a while so hopefully she is back soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, nicnac too! I know salty is on her road trip. 

Hope Koa is doing good. I did see mea's post the other day, so I guess she can have a pass.

C_mo, maybe its because your back? They are all like, nooooo, we can't take the awesomenes

• I'm here... sort of! It's been a crazy week of contract negotiations for jobs but I will return soooooon. And then you're all in trouble. 
  • imageJillwithani:
    I'm here... sort of! It's been a crazy week of contract negotiations for jobs but I will return soooooon. And the
  • imageSharona1700:

Awww shucks, guys. I'm here. We've been busy today. I'm leaving for Madison tomorrow night and have been trying t

• I live in MN!!!! I know, my dh promised dd1 we would take her there before kindergarten started, so we are going for her 5th birthday.
    This wouldn't happen to be the gay FIL who's partner wont look at dd and he didn't play with her the whole weeken
  • imagekatiejo1216:
    Thinking the same thing! Also, I have only seen Rhomonk here or there...not much though!
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"