April 2013 Moms

~~Unpopular Opinions~~

a.k.a. "schlitz that annoys me Thursdays"
The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.

Re: ~~Unpopular Opinions~~

• UO:  I'm actually enjoying this weird April snowstorm (we're supposed to receive 8-12").
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • I'm calling BS on the anti formula rhetoric/propaganda out there. Nate is on Similac, eating every 2 hours or less like a breast baby and pooping like a champ. Don't believe everything you read, I worried a lot for nothing.
  • Loading the player...
  • PS Babs I want you to know bc of reading a past UO of yours I waited to post my birth story until I could get you a good pic on there too, lol!
  • Pretty sure I have the makings of an anoying posting-way-too-many-pictures-of-their-kid person... My house may just have blown up pictures of her on the walls as well after she is born...

ETA- Oh, and I don't really care!! ;)

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • imagelovelyday39:
    I'm calling BS on the anti formula rhetoric/propaganda out there. Nate is on Similac, eating every 2 hours or les
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemypalbabs:
    UO:  I'm actually enjoying this weird April snowstorm (we're supposed to receive 8-12").
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sh!t that annoys me: When someone posts about a possible membrane sweep/stripping, and then someone else replies only to ask WHY OH WHY she is having it (or considering having it) done. 

ETA: Sorry I'm pr

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Posting a thread and including "loss mentioned" in the title is unnecessary when you're talking about your dog or your grandma and it scares the crap out of women on a pregnancy forum seeing that show up on the main page, making most of us assume the w

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• imagemypalbabs:
    UO:  I'm actually enjoying this weird April snowstorm (we're supposed to receive 8-12").
    </BLO
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• imagerayofsunshine99:

Posting a thread and including "loss mentioned" in the title is unnecessary when you're talking about your do

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

Posting a thread and including "loss mentioned" in the title is unnecessary when you're talking about your

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Sh!t that annoys me: When someone posts about a possible membrane sweep/stripping, and then someone els

BabyName Ticker
  • imageevertz:
    imagerayofsunshine99:</
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

Posting a thread and including "loss mentioned" in the title is unnecessary when you're talking about your

• imagemypalbabs:
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • My UO is that I think castor oil is a horrible idea. I'm willing to do just about every other natural induction technique but this one. The name reminds me of motor oil and the look of the product makes me feel like I'm going to puke taking straight oil (
  • imagelovelyday39:
    PS Babs I want you to know bc of reading a past UO of yours I waited to post my birth story until I could get you a go
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • imageevertz:
    imagerayofsunshine9
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

imagemypalb
  • imagelovelyday39:
    I'm calling BS on the anti formula rhetoric/propaganda out there. Nate is on Similac, eating every 2 hours or les

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD3 is 2 weeks old and hasn't gained any weight since we left the hospital. She nurses every 1 to 3 hours. I can feel my milk let down every time and see her swallowing. She just tends to fall asleep I think before she gets to the fatty hind milk. I now h
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Sh!t that annoys me: When someone posts about a possible membrane sweep/stripping, and then someone els

• imageJSS1002:

imagelovelyday3
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

Posting a thread and including "loss mentioned" in the title is unnecessary when you're talking about your do

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imageJSS1002:

imagelovelyday3

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• My UO:: It's annoying when someone posts about something and someone else pops up to 'call them out' on why they don't post more often. I always want to respond 'prob. Because jerks like you want to stir the pot'. I just saw a post the other day where som
    BabyName Ticker
  • our doctors shouldn't get our hopes up by telling us we may deliver early.
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

• I'm sad that I can't think of an UO or something that annoys me right now. At least not anything that hasn't already been mentioned.

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagerayofsuns
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• imagerayofsunshine99:
    imageOhSew

• imageorganicmom84:
    My UO:: It's annoying when someone posts about something and someone else pops up to 'call them out' on why they
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Something that bugs me. DH is super impatient to have this baby arrive, but not today cause he has meetings, unless I go after 3:00 because then he can miss the one he doesn't want to go to AND have a long weekend. I would LOVE to be able to

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerayofsunshine99:

imageorgani
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageorganicmom84:
    My UO:: It's annoying when someone posts about something and someone else pops up to 'call them out' on why they
  • imagesarawalks:
    our doctors shouldn't get our hopes up by telling us we may deliver early.

Preach! My Dr

• imagerayofsunshine99:

• imagesilverfanatic:

imageorganicm
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageorganicmom84:
    imagerayofsun

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:
    imageorganicmom84: