November 2012 Moms

Seriously, LO?!?

My LO won't let me leave the stinking room without him crying until he can't breathe. I don't have any idea of what to do. Whether it be I go get a snack in the kitchen or make a bottle for him or if I have to use the restroom, I sit him down and he cries. I know nothing is wrong because he has been fed, changed, and has a pacifier. I am trying to just let him cry it out I guess...what else can I do?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

Re: Seriously, LO?!?

• Benjamin is doing the same with naps today. As of now I'm sitting in the rocker where he can't see me and listening to him. He's pissed. Major seperation issues right now. He's exhausted but fighting it. And bedtime isn't for two more hours so I'm not sur
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mobile so I can't see if you have a ticker, but how old is LO? Do you follow the wonder weeks? Next leap is relationships, where they start to realize you can walk away, and start to play shy
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • zmosszmoss member

LJ started doing this at night. He put himself to sleep last night though around 7pm. But then was up from 9:45-11:30 ish. He'd calm down if I talked into the baby monitor but it was best if he could see me. Then he slept from 12-5:45am.

Just ta

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"