Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Recommend your jogging stroller.

I am going to *attempt to talk dh into getting me one for Mother's Day. *fingers crossed* I have an Evenflo travel system, but the stroller doesn't run very well. Around our neighborhood you have to jog, there are too many hills.

I'm looking for 40 lbs.+ but also fairly reasonable. I like the Jeep Liberty one and it's 40 lbs. DD is only about 18 lbs. as or right now. 

Thanks so much! 

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
Left fal. tube is disjointed
uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Recommend your jogging stroller.

• We have a BOB.  I love it.  It is expensive but totally worth it for us.  

Check around for a used one.  They hold up really well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We bought a BOB when I had DS1, and loved it! I just had my Double BOB delivered yesterday and so excited! I sold my singe BOB last week on Craig's list for $275. It definitely holds it value. They are the best. gL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Bob.  I'm not a crazy runner but I run 3-5 times a week.  I log about 10-20 miles a week and the Bob has never given me any problems.  It's light and can be steered easily with one hand.

You will pay a premium but I think this is o

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Another BOB fan.  It's actually our only stroller and I love it (although I think I need to get an umbrella stroller soon....)  They are expensive bought new, but as PP said, used ones are a more reasonable.  They are for sale on craigs lis
    DS Born 10/5/11 TTC #2 starting 8/2012 BFP! 11/12/12 EDD 7/26/12... natural m/c 12/1/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKrystal6826:

We have a BOB.  I love it.  It is expensive but totally worth it for us.  

Check around for

• I have a BOB and love it! I run with it 3-4 times a week...log about 15-20 miles and it is great. Very easy to steer and comfortable for DD. It is great in the grass as well. It is the only stroller that we have. I bought mine full price but there are a f
  • imagemelaniedel:
    We bought a BOB when I had DS1, and loved it! I just had my Double BOB delivered yesterday and so excited! I sold my si
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If I had the cash I might have gone with BOB... Got the Joovy 360 and LOVE it! Great alternative to the BOB.

if you're in the tri-state i'm selling mine...need a double now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • We have the Jeep one and it meets our needs well.  We use it for walks and the occasional jog. It is great for going on trails and bumpy roads or sidewalks. However, I don't run with it, and I don't know if I would. It is heavy but very sturdy. Th

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• My problem with the BOB is that it's not very portable for the park... It's tough to pack up and doesn't fit easily in the car.

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • imageTeresa1896:

DH appreciates that you can lock the front wheel to make it "less squirrelly." 

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• imageKrystal6826:

We have a BOB.  I love it.  It is expensive but totally worth it for us.  

Check around for

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have the new Graco Fast Action Fold Jogger and it is awesome.  It handles really well, easy one-hand fold, and has a great parent console with a spot to hold your smartphone/iphone.  I love this jogger.  You can test it out at BRU.

imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"