December 2012 Moms

Anyone else's LO not rolling?

My little man rolled about six times from belly to back one day a week and a half ago and has shown no signs of continuing that. He HATES tummy time still. I have to give him to his dad after we're done because he looks at me and screams and screams when I put him on his tummy for more than a couple minutes, but will stop as soon as daddy takes him. He's definitely not impressed with me.

Re: Anyone else's LO not rolling?

• Elli hates tummy time and has rolled maybe once or twice. She doesn't seem to have any interest in doing it. I talked to her doctor about this her last visit and the doctor didn't seem concerned she said all kids doing things at different ages, she gav

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• We're not rolling either, and it's hit or miss with liking tummy time.  What I don't get is that when he's on his contoured changing pad or in the RnP, he's fussing and attempting to roll over uphill but when he's on the floor for tummy time, no

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine has rolled if tummy time is on me, but not on the floor. I think his size is getting in his way though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our little man rolled from back to tummy and back again about a month ago... once. Now he'll get all crunched up & roll to his side but isn't super interested in rolling more then that. He hated tummy time up until our nanny started working with him t
    image image image
  • Mine hasn't rolled at all. Well like twice, but only onto his side. He finally doesn't cry at tummy time, but prefers to just lift up and look around instead of trying to roll onto his back. He'll do it eventually, but right now he's enjoying being on his
  • DD has rolled but doesn't do it each time she is on her tummy. If you think about it though, you want them to spend most of the time on their tummy to counteract the flat spot so rolling off the tummy the second they are put on it wouldn't help that.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• My DD has never rolled over and doesn't show much interest. She does, however, stand with all of her weight on her legs with me only holding her hands.  Not sure, but I think this is a milestone we are supposed to hit a little later.  I am plann
  • Mine is fine on his tummy when he is on my chest, but not such a big fan of doing it on the play mat. I've seen him get to his side several times, and he'll wiggle around, but I don't think I've seen him roll all the way over yet.
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagelizshort96:
    We're not rolling either, and it's hit or miss with liking tummy time.nbsp; What I don't get is that when he's on his c
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • She's rolled from tummy to back a couple of times, but she HATES tummy time and gets mad after 1 or 2 times of rolling over and being put back. She almost rolled from back to tummy the other night when she was playing with her toes on our bed (her legs be

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Connor hates tummy time too. He will work himself up so much after just a few minutes and scream so much he pukes. He has rolled from tummy to back twice, a couple weeks ago. He seems to tolerate it better if he is on him tummy on me,but then he tries

imageimage

• We are not rolling either! She will go from back to side but has never rolled complete. My LO hates tummy time except at Gymboree. Where there she has other babies to look at, she doesn't mind it then! They also use a big mirror where she can look at hers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • She rolls from back to tummy. She does not like tummy time and has not even come close to rolling from tummy to back. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• imagelizshort96:
    We're not rolling either, and it's hit or miss with liking tummy time.  What I don't get is that when he's on
  • Nope, not in either direction.  My older 2 didn't roll from back to belly until at least 6 months, and I was fine with that - we were able to keep swaddling much longer!  They both rolled from belly to back around 4 months, but DD isn't there ye
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejac409:
    My DD has never rolled over and doesn't show much interest. She does, however, stand with all of her weight on her legs wit

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS2 has rolled from back to belly once and never the other way.  I am not worried at all.  Neither of my other two rolled until 6 months or later.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not from tummy to back yet but he has rolled a couple times from back to tummy!! He freaks out when he lands on his tummy though bc he's definitely not a fan of being flat on his tummy. The only way I can get some tummy time our of him is if I put him on
    photo MeandBubs.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not even close

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"