Breastfeeding

sleep bra for largr chest?

I haven't been able to find a sleep bra for my VERY large chest cup size, avg band size. Any suggestions? Or alternate solutions. Right now, I sleep in my daytime nursing bras but I'd rather be more relaxed if possible. I rarely leak but my breasts do get full between feeds so I think I should wear something for sleeping, right? Thx!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sleep bra for largr chest?

• How large are we talking, here?

Mine are 38DDD and I bought a two pack from JCP. It was $20 and they are so comfortable.

https://rev

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Target sells one by Gillian and Omaliey. I bought one the other day but found out yesterday from the lacation consultatent not to wear it due to my low supply issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried a lot of them and had a hard time finding any that would fit properly.  I'm a 34GG and a lot of them would either not cover me or be too big in the band size.  I got these from Target and they have been great - super comfortable, just

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a 34G and ran into the same issue--once the cup size is big enough the band size was way too big.  The only sleep bra that I have been able to find that has band size once you are beyond an E cup is the Kati Rose (sold on Amazon).  Also pas
  • I sleep in the Bella style from motherhood. I don't leak much either but my breasts feel sore when I'm not wearing a bra.
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"