Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Longer sleep

I know everyone's baby is different but when did your litle one start sleeping longer than 3 hours at night?

Re: Longer sleep

• DS took months!! DD is 5 weeks old and already has slept in five to seven hour stretches. I thought DS was never going to sleep through the night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • About 6 weeks. She will be 10 weeks on Thursday and usually does 5 to 6 at the beginning of the night and then it varies. Last might she was up every hour after that but the night before she skeptic another 3.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • With DS, about five months. ::cries::

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• mnj05mnj05 member
    DS will be 6 weeks Friday and he just started sleeping 56 hours this week. After that long stretch he's up every 3 like normal.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• DS is 9 weeks and just started going about a 7 hour stretch at night for the last few nights in a row.
  • With DS1, about a year.  He was/is a terrible sleeper.  He didn't STTN consistently until age 2, and he still often wakes up overnight.

With DS2, about 6 weeks, I think he started to fall into a pretty reliable pattern.  He sleeps

• DD1 was sleeping 5-7 hours at 8 weeks. DD2 slept 6 hours at 6 weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that this little guy is even sooner Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• My DS was 10 lbs 5 oz when he was born so I think that has something to do with it but he is already sleeping in 5-7 hour stretches at night.  He doesn't take a ton of naps during the day but definitely makes up for it at night.
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Just after the 1 month mark. She's still only doing about 4 hours at a time, but that extra hour of sleep is precious.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS is ten weeks today. Around 6 weeks we started getting one long five hour stretch starting at around 7:30 and going until half past midnight. After that it can be anywhere from every two to four hours. This week it's been midnight, three, and six thirty
  • Not till we sleep trained at 7.5 months. But from everything I hear that's not typical!

• 2 weeks old she started 4 hour stretches, but now she's back to 3 hours some nights.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"