December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. How many days did did you stay in the hospital after LO/LO's were born? Will you/did you do the same for 2nd/3rd/4th...?

2.  Do you make your bed every day?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member

1. I stayed less than 24 hours from the time I was admitted until the time I left.

ETA: I would like to stay a little longer next time. Maybe 1 night for sure to make sure I can get the hang of nursing - which I hope to do next time. 

• 1. She was born on the 30th Dec - we were kept until the 2nd due to maternal blood loss. I will not be having another child.

2. Not usually.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • E was born via C/S on the 15th, we were discharged on the 17th

No.... Embarrassed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• 1. 3 days. 30hr induction ended in csection. I left 36hr after my csection.
    For second baby it depends on whether I VBAC or csection but I like
    to leave ASAP!!!

2. I don't. DH makes it sometimes but he never does it correctly.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. I stayed for about a day and a half.  She was born on Dec 7th and I took her home on my birthday, Dec 8th Smile Greatest birthday gift ever!  I was feeling so good

• 1. DD1 was born on 11/26. We were discharged on 11/29. She was a c-section and I had an infection (had to have IV antibiotics) so we had to stay that long.

DD2 was born the morning of 12/4 (VBAC) and we were discharged on 12/5. I much preferred

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. 3 days, had a c-section.

2. Not usually, I wish I did more it's always nice getting into a made bed :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. With DD, my water broke at 33 weeks, so was in the hospital for a week prior to having her and then stayed 2 days.  With DS went in the night before and was watched, then induced the next morning (11/18) and went home 2 full days later.  I

• 1. With DD it was 6 am on the 22nd, til just afternoon on the 24th, so just over two whole days (scheduled CS).

I am wishing to attempt a VBAC with the rest of my children but really could care less for staying in hospitals. 

2. Nope.

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • 1. DS was born at 8:26pm on the 18th and we left around 1:00 pm on the 20th. I really actually enjoyed the time at the hospital, but will probably be ready sooner this second time since DS will be at home.

2. Only when I change the sheets
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1.  DD1 we were in for 3 days, but we had her at 7pm and later that night I was taken for a CT scan.  DD2 was a planned c-section at 11am on 12/15 and we were discharged by about 2pm on 12/17.  

2.  DH makes it every morning.

• 1.  I delivered G at 12:01 am on 12/2 and we went home 12/4.  Don't know what I will do next time, probably stay a similar period of time as once we go home it will never be just us and the new baby again. 

2. No, wish I did, bu

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• 1) I stayed the full 48 hours as was covered by state law/insurance...  Let's face it as a SAHM, that WAS my maternity leave, and you better believe I was going to take full advantage of someone to cook three hot's and the good pain meds for each

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. We checked into the hospital Thursday evening and left Sunday evening, so 3 full days (we had to spend an extra night because I was anemic/DS was jaundiced.) I hope we can stick to two days next time, especially with another LO at home.2. I only make t
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• I was in the hospital for 5 days total - 4 after having her. I was only in there so long bc her biliruben levels rose and she had to sit under the lights. So hopefully next time that won't be a problem.

Yes! I'm crazy about making my bed. Drives me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"