Multiples

Finding a nanny

If you have a nanny, how did you go about finding him/her?  I've determined a nanny is our best option, but I'm nervous about the process of finding one. 

Also, we need some money saving tips. Are there any changes you made to your budget that really helped your family out?

TIA! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finding a nanny

• I had two nannies.  The first was to help out when my girls came home from the NICU.  I put an ad on Craigslist, interviewed three and hired one.  She was awesome.  For the full time nanny I needed when I went back to work, I put th

• Can't help with the nanny question, but as far as budget, making your own laundry detergent ($20-25 for a year!), homemade wipes, make your own baby food when the time comes...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We've had 2 nannies since my son was born (he'll be 2 in June). We found them both on Care.com and they were both wonderful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We found our nanny on care.com. We had a good pool of applicants and interviewed 4. The one we hired has been great! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We found our nannies on care.com as well.  We had a lot of applicants, interviewed about 6 or 7, and are very happy with the two we chose (one for days, one for a few nights/week)

In terms of saving money, we refi'd our house to get a much l

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We are a little crazy with our budgeting and money savings but here is what we do. 

For savings we meal plan and shop weekly, buy the boys things gently used when possible, buy on price instead of brand and buy more when on a really goo

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"