November 2013 Moms

Scared and young...

I'm an 18 year old girl, please don't judge me. I know that is all that my friends and family are going to do. I just need somewhere to write and get advice. I didn't plan this, I just made 1 mistake. The second I found out I curled up in my room and cried. I had just handed my application for the federal police and also one to become a flight attendant.

I felt like whole world closed around me and I didn't know where to turn. I asked God why is it that there are so many people in my life that have been tryin to have children for years and yet it happens to me.

Re: Scared and young...

• I'm also a young momma, you honestly need to give it some time and you'll start to realize how much a blessing your little one is. And if parenting isn't what you want, then there is always adoption.
  • Everything happens for a reason. Please get advice on all your options and know you have support. Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • My 17yr old niece has just had a baby , it wasn't planned , she never found out till 19wks and when her relationship was over , she was going for abortion but decided to keep him , she now has a healthy baby boy and a new boyfriend , she couldn't be happi
  • My husband's mother was 15 when she gave birth to him. I know it is scary, but good things can come from this. He had a son at 20, and is a great father.

I have friends that have kept an unplanned baby, some aborted and others considered ado
  • My mother had me when she was 18 and my sister when she was 19. We had a great life and childhood. You may have to put some of your dreams on hold but that doesn't mean you have to give up on them all together. I'm not trying to pry but- Is the father in

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • These are the moments when family and friends can surprise you with how nonjudgmental and supportive they can be.  Not to say they will be, but go into it with a positive attitude. There is a lot of programs and resources for young moms.  It may
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 20 and my husband is only 18. We're scared but still doing it! You can too!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stay strong and try not to stress! I know it may seem rough now but it will be well worth it once your little one is here. I hope everything goes smoothly for you, if you ever want to talk to anyone or just want someone to listen you're more than welcome
  • MrsWPMrsWP member
    When I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I cried. My husband and I got preggo on our honeymoon and I thought our life was over and that we would never experience all the joys of being young and in love. I was right in some ways but I am madly
  • imagealiwisewoman:
    These are the moments when family and friends can surprise you with how nonjudgmental and supportive they can be. &
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was your age when I was pregnant with my son from an abusive relationship.  I was on my own.  It takes sacrifice and support, but it is doable.  If you feel that you are not ready or able, you should look into adoption.  If you wa

• I am adopted myself and the last thing I could do is to put this little bub through the same thing I went through. So Adoption is defiantly out of the questions. Is parenting hard, and do you have to give up your dreams?
  • There are options to adoption like open adoption.  You can be involved in the child's life and they know who you are, but you give up all rights to the child.  This might be an option if you don't think you can raise a child on your own.

<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"