Parenting

car seat question

If you're a two-car family, do you have a convertible carseat in both your cars? Or does one of you do the majority of the driving with the kiddo and you switch the seat if you need to? Or do you have a nice carseat and a cheaper back-up...? I'm just not sure what we will do as we approach this point - the whole infant seat plus an extra base is so convenient!!

imageimage

Re: car seat question

• We have a convertible seat in each car. DH does more of the driving, so we have the Radian in his car. We have a Graco Myride 65 in mine, which is less expensive but still well-rated.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Both DH and I have convertible car seats in the car. We both have 2 Radians each.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We both have convertible car seats that stay in our cars...but mine is a more expensive version and DH's is pretty basic since he doesn't drive near as much as I do on a regular basis. He just gets off work earlier than I do so he does most DC pickups but
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• I do almost all daycare pickups and dropoffs and my car is the car we take if we go out all together so I have the Britax and DH has the Scenera for the rare pick up or drop off.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• We have a Britax in my car (the main car) and a Cosco Scenera is H's car.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yaleyale member
    We have Radians in my car (I do the majority of driving) and Coscos in DHs car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have 1 backless booster, 3 high back boosters, 1 5pt harness/booster combo seat, 3 convertible carseats, and 2 infant bases with the carseat. That's our collection over the last 7 years. (We had 2 additional convertible seats that have expired.)

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • We each have a seat. I have a graco and Dh has a safety 1st.
  • We have a seat in each car...a Radian in the main car and a Britax Roundabout 55 in the secondary car. We also have a cheap Safety 1st Guide 65 for travel and sitters. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have one in each car. There was a really good sale on a nice one at Costco a while ago (I forget the brand), so we just got two of the same one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"