March 2013 Moms

getting rid of the baby weight

so ladies now that our little ones are here how do we get rid of the belly fat.  I did really well during my pregnancy and only gained 27lbs.  I now have some stubborn belly fat that I want to work on but I feel like it is the hardest place to get in shape.  I know there are crunches but those aren't that great. Does anyone have any recommendations for other exercises?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: getting rid of the baby weight

• Watch what you're eating. 30 day shred worked for my last baby weight challenge. This time ill be doing ab classes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cardio is the best to lose fat, no matter where the fat is located. Be careful with crunches and sit ups. They just make your belly bigger by adding muscle. When you sit upwards while doing them, make sure you breathe out and suck your tummy in so your mu
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Diet and cardio are the main thing to target abdominal fat; crunches and such will only make your stomach bulge out if you haven't gotten rid of the excess fat.
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • thanks ladies!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My suggestion to me is stop eating all the sweets here but I have no will power right now.
  • How soon can we start exercising this area focused? I've been going on walks for light aerobics but am eager to start toning my middle section.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAmyG:
    Wait til after your 6 week checkup to start working abs.nbsp; before then walking is good.nbsp; then keep in mind it took you
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"