September 2013 Moms

Also I hate food.

So few things appeal to me. My cravings are so unhealthy that I dont want them after I think about it. And then everything else seems blah.
Seriously I just want to wake up and have this baby so I can go back to not wanting taco bell, slurpees and French fries.

Re: Also I hate food.

• I don't eat fast food though. It's not a "treat" for me. I used to eat it but I just "know too much" about the industry that I would feel guilty forever for eating it especially while pregnant.
  • I have been living on potatoes...any form: baked, tater tots, hash browns...I am still throwing up and my aversions have been really bad...I just try and get my PNV down, and some fruit here and there...honestly, if it stays down, it is all I care about..
  • Loading the player...
  • My motto is if it goes in, it's a win. I have said that many times on here. Eating what you can is 100x better for you than not eating, at least during pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm the same way but all I want is Chinese food and slushy!!! And I still get sick all the time, so I have been just eating what I'm craving so at least it will stay down and I can stop losing weight!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"