April 2013 Moms

Pee much?

Pre pregnancy I could drink a big gulp, go to the movies have a giant soda, and wouldn't even think about going to the bathroom until an hour after I got home. My husband wouldn't drink a thing and would have to pee four times during the same time period. It drove me bonkers. Now I'm my worst nightmare. I go to the bathroom walk the 20 feet back to the couch and as soon as I sit down boom I have the urge to pee again. Sometimes nothing really comes out but I still have this huge urge that I need to pee. Anyone else going through something similar? I hope this doesn't last for the next two weeks...

Re: Pee much?

• This is me!!  I feel like I pee every 10 minutes!  It is super annoying when you really have to go and get three drops!  It is horrible at night.. I pee at least once an hour if not more.  Lately it has been more of a full bladder, but
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That was the story of my life yesterday. Its better today. thank goodness. 2 more weeks to go!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep me too.

It seems to be worse this time around, I have to every ten seconds.  Last time I went to a over two hour movie two days before I gave birth and didn't have to get up to pee.  DH did. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• You have a baby....sitting on your bladder. Of course you're going to pee more!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Yes! Every.single.day! I too feel so much pressure down there. I get up every 2 hrs at night and since my feet now swell I've been trying to drink more water. I've been leaning forward and just sitting after I'm done and usually am able to empty a little
    BabyName Ticker
  • Yup! You just described pre pregnancy and current. I have a lot of what I started calling "unproductive pee breaks"
  • yup, and it's worse at night! I swear I go pee every 20 min through the night :(
  • Every time I stand up to do anything, probably every 20 mins or so, I get a super strong urge to pee. I just started making a stop in at the bathroom every time I get up. If I didn't, I'd probably be in there 5 min later anyways lol. I don't remember ever
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"