Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Teething HELLLL

Has anyone tried the amber beads for teething. I have heard great things and I am getting desperate!  I have been using motrin, which helps a bit, but I think that he needs more relief
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teething HELLLL

• I got my daughter one and it helps with her pain.  I got it at a local store here in the Colorado Springs area after other moms in my Kindermusik class swore by them. The other things that I've been doing is Hylands teething tablets and baby Tylenol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Today is always fresh, with no mistakes in it--Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables
  • imagekbruington:
    A LOT of people swear by these necklaces but I have no interest in trying it. Can't exactly put my finger on why I
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We also use the teething tablets and baby Tylenol. A great relief for bubs is frozen berries in those mesh baggy feeders. He loves them! The cold fruit really helps his gums too. You can get the mesh feeders at Wal-Mart for 3 or 4 $ I think. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • LO just got his first 2 teeth we did a combo of baby ibeprophen and baby (naturals) orajel... the stuff with out the benzocaine in it.  plus cold wash clothes.!! We feel your pain.. it was a rough couple of weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"