December 2011 Moms

Tips on losing the last 10-15 lbs

So I did weight watchers for a couple months and lost 13 pounds but I need to lose another 10-15 to be at my PP weight. I gained around 60 lbs with DS and this sucks losing it. Any tips for losing it? I'm not doing weight watchers anymore and have continued to watch what I eat and running/jogging on treadmill 3-4 times a week for a half hour along with free weights. Thanks ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tips on losing the last 10-15 lbs

• I need to lose 10 to be back at my pre-dating weight :)

Here's what I know I need to do to acheive it

*only drink alcohol on the weekend. One beer friday. Share a bottle of wine on Saturday

*Take in less calories/day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm trying to remember if you're one of the MN gals - 'cause there's a clinic that does "Body Composition Scans" super reasonably ($250 scan for $50 plus you get your Bone mineral density levels) here that is FANTASTIC - when I was competitive I h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMesmrEwe:

I'm trying to remember if you're one of the MN gals - 'cause there's a clinic that does "Body Composition Scans

• I got pregnant again. The morning sickness went hand-in-hand with abdominal clenches and rapid weight loss. Stick out tongue

Yeah, not the best plan.

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Track your calories. Lots of fruit, veges, protein and water.

When working out do intervals. Run for a few minutes, walk for 1, repeat. Always change up your work out routine so your body is confused and so it doesn't get use to the same thi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So if you call around you might find a weight loss clinic to do a body comp for free - where I am I have a friend who works at a weight loss clinic and she does them for free for everyone.

So something that helped me was going Paleo - it can be to

• Why not do WW again?

I've had success with tracking my calories. Hope you find something that works for you! :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageJmcmahon21:
    imageMesmrEwe:<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"