April 2013 Moms

normal?

so i am setting here on the computer.. well i guess laying here.. due to bed rest and my right hand starts swelling out of no where.. i cant even make a fist.. is this normal or should i call in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: normal?

• Why are you on bed rest, is your doctor concerned about swelling? If so, then yes I'd call it in.

I get random swelling in my feet and water and movement help.. but I'm not on bed rest either so I don't want to tell you it's normal when our sit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sudden swelling in the face or hands is a sign of pre-e.  I would call.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i have had problems with my cervix and now just a slightly high bp.. i have had swelling the past couple of weeks and they checked me for pre-e and all that but its all neg..

• Sudden swelling is a must call in my book. I hope it turns out ok.
  • Could preeclampsia, which can be sudden onset.  I would call.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • i called and they said that i could either wait and see what happens.. make a dr apt for in the morning or got to l&d.. so i dont really know what to do.. my hosp and dr is an hour away so it was to late for an apt.. not really sure if it is worth

• Even though it's a long drive I would still go.  Or is there a closer place you can go and get a blood pressure check?  I wouldn't mess around with sudden swelling, get yourself checked out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"