February 2012 Moms

CP: Do you have a cleaning service/maid?

Re: CP: Do you have a cleaning service/maid?

• I wish!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• We do, and it has literally saved our marriage.  We have someone come in biweekly.  My DH is a complete neat freak, and I am not.  We used to fight constantly about cleaning, specifically the deep-cleaning.  We made to decision to get
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with Sept07b2b.  Saved our marriage.  We fought about the level of how dirty things were.   And who was going to clean and when.  DH is a neat freak, I'm OCD cleaner my clean is when you get on your ha

• I wish!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• The only time I ever did was when I was on bed rest for four months and poor DH couldn't keep up with everything.  We kept them around for a few months after, but haven't had once since.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• We have a service that comes every week. Seriously the best money spent ever.
  • I picked occasionally because we have one we can call when we need her.  They just did a spring cleaning before we hosted Easter and I will probably have them about every 3 months or so for the deep cleaning I can't do.  And once we ha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my birthday present from my parents, haha. They pay for a cleaning lady once a month. This started towards the end of being pregnant and has been a huge help. I keep up with the day to day, but its nice to have someone come do the deep cleaning on
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNatnDyl:
    This is my birthday present from my parents, haha. They pay for a cleaning lady once a month. This started towards th
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imageNatnDyl:
    This is my birthday present from my parents, haha. They pay for a cleaning lady once a month. This started towards th
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Another I wisher.
  • Uhm NO! My dh is such a neat freak that I'm sure he would find something to clean if we ever had someone come in and do it. Ever since we got married he's the one to clean the house, like put things up, put things away, I will cook and wash dishes and was
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"