Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your baby gear

I'm totally clueless as to what to baby gear to buy as a FTM and am looking for suggestions on each of the items below.  Please recommend yours and say why you are happy with it.  

• Stroller
  • Car seat
  • Convertible crib
  • Breast pump
  • Video monitor
Any suggestions on sites that compare brands or where to buy are much appreciated too.  Thanks in advance!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Recommend your baby gear

• Stroller baby jogger city mini or citi mini gt. easy to fold, easy to push, well made.
    Infant car seat we chose the Chicco key fit 30, we liked the ease of installing it and to us it felt better than the graco. They are very comparable though. <br
  • If you plan on having more than one child- you should consider that in your purchase.  I had a contours 3 stroller for DD but ended up buying a new stroller that can accommodate a second seat for this one.  I wish I had bought it for the firs

• Loading the player...
  • I have the City Mini and LOVE it! We also have the Graco Snugride 35 with an adapter for the city mini so it snaps right in. I like the Graco, I feel it is very safe and easy to use, but now that she is bigger its to hard to carry her around in, it's a ve
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    • Stroller: We had 2. I had a Safety 1st Clic it snap & go and a UppaBaby G-luxe umbrella stroller that we started to use with DS at 3 months.  The Clic It was amazing it had a huge basket & nice parent tray (with real cuphold
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks

• Lucie's List site was very helpful in sorting through options for gear. If you haven't checked it out, I recommend it.

Stroller: we have the Britax BReady. We were considering the Agile or City Mini but we wanted an adjustable handleb

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stroller: britax b agile stroller system, great easy to use stroller that is also lightweight
    Car seat: britax b safe, fits in the b agile
    Convertible crib: ikea, they convert to toddler beds and are made primarily of hard wood. And cheap!
  • Britax B Agile/Britax B Safe-I got the travel system-we love it!

Baby Mod Modena Crib-we like the look of it, its a nice modern look and for $200 and I have the changing table as well for $200

Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump-it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"