December 2011 Moms

Anyone else's LO still not STTN?

E still does not STTN. I hate complaining because she goes to bed great- we lay her down and she will fuss for a minute and go right to sleep. She is a great napper- again will go down with minium fussing/crying and nap on average 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

However...she will get up about 1-2 times per night. I try to let her cry herself back to sleep sometimes, but other times she will not be able to fall back asleep on her own. I  will go get her and either rock her to sleep, give her the boob, or both.  Does anyone else have a LO who still does not sleep through the night?

Also, my supply has dropped recently  and with TTC and possibly becoming pregnant in the near future, I think I am ready to be done nursing E....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

Re: Anyone else's LO still not STTN?

• No sleeping through the night here either! Jameson will go a couple of nights then we are back to square one.  He is typically up 1-2 times during the night.  Naps are and hour long scream fest at home. He goes down no problelm for our sitt
  • We had a good stretch where he was STTN pretty regularly but for about the past 2 months he wakes up multiple times in the night.  Sometimes he just cries for a minute and goes back to sleep but usually around 3am he will stand up in his crib and

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagemtb21:
    He usually STTN, but wakes occasionally and we just turn his mobile on, give him a little cuddle and leave. I actually

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• C still doesn't sleep through the night.  On good nights she only wakes up once, but sometimes it's 2 or 3 times.  I have a sticker calendar for her first two years, and I've only used 4 of the "Slept through the night" stickers... so depressing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope, no STTN here either.  Delali still won't do it and last night she woke up, wait for it, FOUR TIMES!  I wanted to pull my hair out.  I'm wondering if I will ever get a good night's sleep again.  By the time she does, I'll probably
  • We are up to a few 9-5am sleeps per week. Maybe one 9-5:30 in the past few weeks. The other nights are 9-3 and quick "shh, mama needs to sleep" and then back down until 4 or 5. I have returned to offering a 5am bottle because I am not willing to star
  • We're hit and miss too...  There's no rhyme or reason to it which makes it even more difficult because just when you start to plan that you'll get a full night's sleep - BAM!  Up all hours for a week...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS goes to bed around 8:00 and then wakes up screaming around 10/10:30 and we just bring him into bed with us at this point. Probably a bad habit for us to start since he expects it now, but it seems like everything I've read says 15-18 months is one of t
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • E is not STTN.  A couple weeks ago he STTN for 10-12 hours for 5 out of 6 days straight, then had a horrible night and is now back to waking up 1-2 times a night. It ranges from nursing back down in 10-15 minutes, to just being awake for an hour+. I
        image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"