1st Trimester
Options

"Intrauterine g-sac with no visible fetal pole yet."

Scared! What if there's no baby..!?? :(

additional notes:

Anteverted normal size uterus with regular outline.
Uterus measures 8X4CM.
No uterine mass.
Intrauterine g-sac with no visible fetal pole yet.
G-SAC diameter=23MM=7Weeks3days Gestation.
EDD=10NOV2013
Both Ovaries normal sizes.
Both Kidneys normal in sizes and echoes.
No bladder mas or calculli.
No free fluid.

No mass seen.

Now into week 9.. been nervousnervous! 

Re: "Intrauterine g-sac with no visible fetal pole yet."

• Options
    You aren't out yet. A very important piece of information is how many weeks are you? Your dates could just be off and you are really early at the time of the ultrasound.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I wasn't sure how far along I was, but I went in 1.5 weeks after I got my BFP and only saw the sac. My doctor said it was too early. A week later I went back and saw a tiny little fetal pull! You are probably just too early.
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    at 4 weeks gest sac EMPTY...at 4 weeks 4 days still empty At 5 weeks gestational sac and yolk sac no pole hopefully next week we will have a pole and hb...I think it has to do with when exactly you conceived and implanted...I know when i got a positve OPK
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    How far along are you? For DS I O'd on CD23 so when I went in for some sharp pains around 5 weeks there was an empty sac. I wasn't nervous though because I knew when I O'd but the doctor was going off my lmp. I went back in two weeks later and we could se
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Don't worry. I was 5 weeks 3 days by LMC with my first one and saw the same thing. Doctor wasn't concerned. Went back around 8 weeks and heard a heartbeat and got to see little arms and legs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same as PP. I went in at 5w6d and didn't see much. Went back at 6w6d and saw a HB.
  • Options
    hi, thanks for the response. :) My scans (done in Fiji) reported apx. gestation of 7weeks3days.
  • Options
    estreyas, thank you. <3 

Well, as apprehensive as I
  • Options

If the gestational sac is measuring over 7 weeks, I'm sorry to say that you should have seen a fetal pole by now. I sincerely hope this turns out for the best, but I don't think it looks great. I am very sorry. I've been through this twice and it's hor

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRunningGal900:

If the gestational sac is measuring over 7 weeks, I'm sorry to say that you should have seen a fetal pole by no

BFP #1 1/11/11 M/C 2/4/11
    BFP #2 6/13/11 Baby E born 2/18/12
    BFP #3 12/3/12 C/P 12/5/12
    BFP #4 2/10/13 Baby R born 10/19/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"