Breastfeeding

6 month mark!!! and a ??

We have now been breastfeeding for 6 months!!!  my pediatrician said that my baby doesn't have to be fed when he wakes at night.  We co sleep and nurse at night and when i work nights he gets 3-4oz bottles.  I'm going to call monday for clarification but What does your baby eat?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 month mark!!! and a ??

• Congrats in making it to the 6 month mark! That's awesome!

However, I agree with the previous poster...nursing at night is not a medical decision. Since you are already co sleeping, it doesn't seem that night feeding would be that much of an
  • Also add to that thought that for us the six month growth spurt has been the most noticeable... WE hadn't been feeding motn for months and now have for the last week and a half...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! At the five month mark we did away with night feeding - we were down to one anyways.  We do not co-sleep but when DD would wake up we would instead give her the pacifier and rub her back - she goes back to sleep now.  It's up to you but I ha
  • Congrats on 6 months!  We are down to zero or one MOTN feedings.  I haven't done anything to cut it out, I just let it happen on his time and this works for us.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• We were still feeding at night at 6 months. And honestly, my kid needed it - which makes me wonder if other babies need it too but parents are advised to stop.  My son hit a MAJOR growth spurt from 9-12 months.  He went from the 24th percentile
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you ladies!! You all have been very helpful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"