June 2012 Moms

Food question...

Really simple question but how much is your kiddo eating these days at each meal?  I think I have to up our intake but want to see where some of you are at too :) 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Food question...

• I am glad you asked! I am wondering the same thing. LO won't drink much formula and suddenly hates purees, but will eat table food all day if I let her! But I am so confused about amount. I will be snooping your answers!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I let him eat until he stops or is playing with it more than eating.   Babies know when they've had enough. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKaiterz:
    I let him eat until he stops or is playing with it more than eating.nbsp;nbsp; Babies know when they've had enough. :</div
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• DD eats quite a bit. There have been dinners where she ate more than my 2yo!
    If I think she's had enough I'll distract her with her sippy or just a few puffs so she can decide if she's done. I generally offer until she starts playing more than eatin

image   image

• imagealizabethanne:
    I am glad you asked! I am wondering the same thing. LO won't drink much formula and suddenly hates purees, but
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LO still nurses 4-5 times a day and once at night, and gets meals 2-3 times a day.  Breakfast is usually about 4 oz oatmeal, 2oz yogurt and fruit (1/2 a banana or something similar).  Usually don't do lunch other than maybe some puffs and mum-mu
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Uh oh...I guess from these responses my DS isn't getting enough...he's no where near that.. He eats like a bird and still gags like one too...;(
  • imageKaiterz:
    I let him eat until he stops or is playing with it more than eating.   Babies know when they've had enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ds3 gets 4 - 6 to 8oz bottles or sippies in a day. His 1130am and 3pm bottles have turned to sippies on most days so he'll eat anywhere from 6 to 8oz from those two. The other two are bottles and are definitely 8oz. 

He's only on table foods

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"