May 2013 Moms

frustrated L&D trip

So right at supper time I started having contractions every two minutes. I tried to eat and then they got intense. So we pack everything up and DD and off we go. Half way there they start slowing down and by the time they hook me up, they could hardly tell I was having any. I thought for sure this was it, since yesterday they said I was 4 cm, 80 percent effaced, and -2 station. They checked me and I was still 4 cm, 80 percent effaced, and thought maybe -1 station. So I was sent home after being monitored for a bit. I feel like an idiot and was so hoping it was happening. I really dont know what to except since last time I was induced and had an epi that numbed me so much I didnt feel a thing. I was afraid to wait but now I just so frustrated and not sure when I should go in.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: frustrated L&D trip

• Since you're 36 weeks, just look on the positive side that baby has more time to cook :) they say 1 day in the womb development wise is like 3 days outside of the womb.
  • imageTheyCalledHerKate:
    Since you're 36 weeks, just look on the positive side that baby has more time to cook : they say 1 day in the wo
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
    Since you're 36 weeks, just look on the positive side that baby has more time to cook :) they say 1 day in
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
    Since you're 36 weeks, just look on the positive side that baby has more time to cook : they say 1 day in the wo

Pregnancy Ticker
  • With my first, I was in labor at home for 2.5 days. I didn't want to show up and have them just send me home. By the time I got there I was 8 cm! I ended up w/ a c/s after another 24 hrs, 10 cm and having my water broken... she just wouldn't descend.
    3 *GIRLS* UNDER 3!! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks girls. I know I just need to chill out. I just have a really hard time just waiting and not knowing when. Especially having all these contractions on and off.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"