October 2013 Moms
Options

Flintstones Vitamins?

Since I have been unable to take my drugstore prenatal, I have been taking two flintstones chewable tablets. Anyone else doing this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flintstones Vitamins?

• Options
    There are chewable prenatal to that's what K take I think the brand is called vitachew
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    I am. It was the most gentle on my stomach. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not but my doctor did say this was ok to do...
  • Options

I am doing the same thing. The normal ones made me puke and the gummies recently started making me Ill, too. So I'm doing flintstones and they're working great so far. I'm asking the doctor about a DHA supplement Wednesday.

Wishing I could meet the sparkle in my eye- I'm so very ready!!!
  • Options
    I do. I have to take chewable vitamins because I had gastric bypass surgery 3 years ago and absorb pills a lot differently. My OB prescribed Natachew, which is what I took with my first pregnancy, but when I went to get them filled (at 4 different places)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

The Flinstone Complete vitamins contain iron and the flinstones with iron. The Flinstone Complete have 18 mg per tablet, which is 90%. The other Flinstones vitamins do not contain iron. Only the two I mentioned above. These are both chewable tablets. L

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Same as my last pregnancy, I am not able to keep down Prenatals either. My OB said to take a Flintstone instead. I am taking Flintstone complete but only 1 a day because reading the daily values on the package, thought it was sufficient. Do you all sugges
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"